An Online Giving Event for The Bradley Center
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Hosted by The Pittsburgh Foundation
On August 19th, YOU can Build Lives of Possibility for the children living and attending school at The Bradley Center through The Pittsburgh Foundation’s #ONEDAY Critical Needs Alert, where your gift will go further!
The Children at The Bradley Center Need Your Help!
The situations that cause children to need our care continue during the pandemic. In fact, they need us now more than ever.
On August 19, 2020, The Bradley Center has the opportunity to participate in The Pittsburgh Foundation’s #ONEDAY Critical Needs Alert, where The Pittsburgh Foundation has committed to matching funds up to $425,000 for The Bradley Center along with other organizations that provide basic needs to those struggling in our community. Please consider supporting the children at The Bradley Center on August 19 so that they continue to heal, learn, and grow.
How You Can Help
- On August 19, please consider a generous gift of $125 or more to The Bradley Center by visiting https://www.pittsburghgives.org/bradley. Of course, gifts of any amount are very much appreciated. Every penny counts!
- When you make a financial gift on August 19 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. through https://www.pittsburghgives.org/bradley, The Pittsburgh Foundation will make a matching donation to Bradley, making your gift go further!
- Gifts of $125 or more made on August 19 through https://www.pittsburghgives.org/bradley will be honored through an artistic rendering of your name on the HOPE GROWS mural. The Bradley Center has asked nationally renowned artist/illustrator Gregg Valley to create a sprawling and inspirational tree mural in Bradley’s new educational wing, which will serve as a symbol of hope, growth, and healing. We want YOU to be a part of it!
Your gift will provide The Bradley Center children with:
- Necessities such as clothes and shoes that fit;
- Experiences that every child deserves including pizza and birthday parties, movie nights, and fun and enriching educational activities;
- Games, books, puzzles, crafts, toys and more;
- HOPE for a brighter future!
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please click here.
Make a Commitment TODAY to Support the Children at The Bradley Center on August 19!
Please commit to supporting the children by completing the form below. You will receive an email reminder on August 19 with a link to https://www.pittsburghgives.org/bradley.
THANK YOU for making a difference!