A Gathering of Chefs
The one-of-a-kind “farm-to-fork” fundraiser that helps provide support for special children.
- The Barn at Soergel Hollow
- Fenner Corporation
- Tri-State Office Furniture
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Rohrich Toyota
- Wagner Development Company, Inc.
- Snyder Brothers Auto
- The Mahany Family
- Metz Culinary Management
- Clifford Kress
- Construction Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- JADCO Manufacturing
- Quality Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Central & Western PA
- Turner Dairy Farms, Inc.
- Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP (on behalf of Beth Slagle)
- Pittsburgh Technical College
- Windswept Entertainment & Event Rentals
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Charitable Foundation
- Carnegie Investment Counsel
- Corporate Benefits Consultants, Inc.
- Design 3 Architecture
- Dollar Bank
- Fresh Accounting
- Northwest Savings Bank
- Rx Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Seth Law Associates
- CDI Printing
- Erin Yourd
- JR Advertising
- Arnett Carbis Toothman
- Clearview Federal Credit Union
The Bradley Center Residential Treatment Facility
Kids get the care and support they need to overcome their challenges and reach new heights.
The Bradley School
Children learn academically, socially, and emotionally, at the pace that's designed for them.
How You Can Help
Join our team as a donor, volunteer, or advocate, and help plant the seeds of positive change.
A Fundraiser With Flavor
For one night each year, some of Pittsburgh’s most talented chefs unite to create an unforgettable fall harvest feast to benefit the children at The Bradley Center.
Guests enjoy an evening on the gorgeous farm at The Barn at Soergel Hollow, with exceptional food and desserts made from locally sourced ingredients, signature cocktails, beer, wine and spirits, hayrides, games, music, and a silent auction. Dress code is barn casual.
In 2021, the generosity of ten amazing chefs, 250 attendees, and many volunteers helped A Gathering of Chefs raise $158,000. With operating expenses of just over 2 percent, this makes it one of the most efficient fundraising events in Western PA. It also ensures that the money raised goes directly to help improve the lives of The Bradley Center children.