A Gathering of Chefs
The one-of-a-kind “farm-to-fork” fundraiser that helps provide support for special children.
- The Barn at Soergel Hollow
- Fenner Corporation
- Tri-State Office Furniture
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Rohrich Toyota
- Wagner Development Company, Inc.
- Snyder Brothers Auto
- The Mahany Family
- Metz Culinary Management
- Clifford Kress
- Construction Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- JADCO Manufacturing
- Quality Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Central & Western PA
- Turner Dairy Farms, Inc.
- Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP (on behalf of Beth Slagle)
- Pittsburgh Technical College
- Windswept Entertainment & Event Rentals
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Charitable Foundation
- Carnegie Investment Counsel
- Corporate Benefits Consultants, Inc.
- Design 3 Architecture
- Dollar Bank
- Fresh Accounting
- Northwest Savings Bank
- Rx Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Seth Law Associates
- CDI Printing
- Erin Yourd
- JR Advertising
- Arnett Carbis Toothman
- Clearview Federal Credit Union
A Fundraiser With Flavor
For one night each year, some of Pittsburgh’s most talented chefs unite to create an unforgettable fall harvest feast to benefit the children at The Bradley Center.
Guests enjoy an evening on the gorgeous farm at The Barn at Soergel Hollow, with exceptional food and desserts made from locally sourced ingredients, signature cocktails, beer, wine and spirits, hayrides, games, music, and a silent auction. Dress code is barn casual.
In 2019, twelve chefs and 250 attendees helped A Gathering of Chefs raise over $127,000. With operating expenses of just 3%, this makes it one of the most efficient fundraising events in Western PA. It also ensures that the money raised goes directly to help improve the lives of The Bradley Center children.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.