The Bradley Center is committed to improving the lives of children and families affected by trauma, mental illness, and behavioral health challenges
The Bradley Difference
Children who face unusual challenges in life need extra help and specialized care to succeed.
At The Bradley Center, youth develop the understanding they need to manage and overcome their trauma, and the skills they need to define their own futures — rather than letting their challenges define them.
Through our educational and residential programs, the children in our care have the opportunity to learn and grow in a safe, supportive environment. Our on-site behavioral and medical staff work closely with children, their families, their educators, and their outside service providers to develop a personalized care plan for each child.
By determining the right diagnosis and the best options for treatment, our individualized approach to trauma-informed care is designed to help each child find a new path toward a brighter future, one step at a time.
Based on our cornerstone values of compassion, stability, and structure, Bradley Center children receive the behavioral tools they need to change their own lives for the better. For over 100 years, we have supported this mission by:
- Focusing programs and services on the specific and individual needs of the youth and families we serve
- Measuring each child’s progress and making treatment decisions based on data, experience, and empathy
- Fostering positive, creative, and collaborative play
- Celebrating the inherent strength and resilience of children and families
- Collaborating with the families we serve, educational institutions, government agencies, and our generous volunteers, sponsors, and donors to create meaningful change for the children of The Bradley Center.
Most importantly, we believe that every child deserves a second chance — or as many chances as they need to find their own way forward.